ALL ROOM HAVE THE FOLLOWING AMINITIES:
- Private bathroom has a shower with a rainfall showerhead, as well as complimentary toiletries.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Desk Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair Dryer (on request)
TAX & TARIFF
GST ON ROOM RENT UP TO 7499/- @ 18% AND ABOVE 7499 @ 28%
Food and miscellaneous. @ 18%
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Wholly eco-friendly & pure vegetarian :
- Fixed menus
- Traditional Rajasthani
- Indian cuisine
- Continental dishes
(Will be available as per timings and occasions.)
Breakfast from 8.00 am to 9.30 am, lunch 1:00 pm to 3.00 pm & dinner 8:00 pm to 9.30 pm.
Breakfast & evening tea are included in the room charges.
Meals rates for residents are (taxes extra):
- Lunch buffet @ 650/-
- Dinner buffet @ 750/-
Meals for Non resident guests available on prior booking only , at the following rates (taxes extra):
- Break fast @ 300/-
- Lunch @ 750/-
- Dinner @ 850/-
(Note: Children below five years are free of charges & below 10 will be charged half of the applicable rates)
Visitors shall be permitted to view the Rambihari Palace on payment of 200/- per person
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Checkout before 12.00 noon and check-in after 2:00 PM
- Accommodation charges shall be paid in advance at the time of confirmation of booking.
- The Rambihari Palace can be chartered for royal weddings, seminars, conclaves and get together on Special package.
- Extra bed can be provided on extra charges of 800/- (plus taxes)
- Rights of admission are strictly reserved with the management.
- All types of taxes are extra as per government rules & regulation.